2015年5月8日星期五

Critical Sisters :)

Well, it took me more than a week to finally remember to write this post (oops)

First of all, I started off my last semester in Foundation back in January 2015. I decided to blend in to a new gang of classmates. It's a relieve to know that they are actually very friendly, so we actually get along well.

Hmm, I wanna dedicate this post to three girls whom I spent the whole semester with.


Pei Kei whom I've known since the first day I'm in SEGi. She was sitting beside me during orientation, quite awkward at first, but we got closer during the lunch break.
.
.
还是觉得用回华语比较自然啊 :3

嗯... 其实真的觉得你人很好,总是帮我print这个print那个的,还载我上课,载我回家。有时觉得会麻烦你,可是你总是说 “没关系啊,可以的啦,不麻烦啊” 真的让我觉得很窝心 :)

上次instagram tag你的那个post,我现在又要重复一次了。从第一天认识你到现在,讲真的,已经习惯了几乎每个班都有你在旁边陪我玩陪我闹,还有一起唱歌啊听阿GEM啊,哈哈。想到以后degree真的很少很少机会见面,其实真的很伤感一下。希望你这个糊涂的大姐不会忘记我啦 :P

谢谢你总是那么好人,谢谢你陪我疯,嗯,从来没有想过短短一年多的时间就能认识到一个那么好的朋友。以后在走廊上遇到,你千万别忘了我啊,要记得我的名字!!


最后,来一下你的招牌 “马尼拉卡!!!” 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

Chloe, who I prefer calling her Weng May (hehe) sits right in front of me for every subject's final exam, but we only got to know each other and get close with each other this semester.

The way we talked for the very first time is actually quite funny. It happened last semester. I was sitting down at my assigned seat, tidying my stationary on the desk while waiting for the paper to be handed to me. And then the girl in front of me just suddenly turned around to say "gahyaw" to me... I was like "do I know you?" on the inside, but smiled and nodded to her on the outside.

As for this semester, I don't know how but I got close to her real fast, like super duper fast.... we had the same subjects everyday, we were in the same group for every subject (excluding public speaking), and we spent every school day together. I can totally say that my days will be very dull if it wasn't for her.

Although we always 'fight' and 'zat' each other, I am still thankful to have you with me :)

Val, hmm, didn't really get to know her until before CNY? Haha. I appreciate how we got closer to each other after sharing our own experiences in handling relationships. Like, we have so much things in common, how amazing that is!

I don't recall telling you this, I'm really touched by the way you show your protective side towards not only me but also your friends. When you encourage me to not get burdened by someone's presence, and even referring to people who hurt me in curse words, haha, it sounds extremely rude but really, I'm touched.

Remember the talk we had in IPO? That was like, one of my best memories. The feel that you finally found someone who understands your insecurities when no one else did, is really, I can't describe it with words.

Thank you for showing us your colors, thank you for showing how much you actually care for us. Erm, we might not be the coolest bunch of friends you have, but I hope we are the friends that you can actually rely on whenever you're feeling down :)













If I had to regret something in our friendship, it will be for not knowing you girls earlier.

Thanks for letting me see the rainbow after the rainstorm. Thanks for making me laugh until stomach ache everyday, which I haven't experience it in quite a long while.

If it wasn't for them, I might still be the girl that hates going to school everyday. If it wasn't for them, I might still be the me that I don't know where should I sit in class everyday.

I'm grateful to have them as my "sisters", not only by name, but real "sisters" who I can call home, who I can be myself with.

Love you girls! Let's hang out real soon, okay? :)


From:
the 2nd eldest.




ps/ I'm actually having teary eyes while writing this, sorry if I made u cry :')




没有评论:

发表评论