2011年1月14日星期五

14/1/11 HIGH day.

Today, I can't stop gettin excited. Just thinking about today's party, I'm so HIGH~ haha~

at 4pm.. after school. I went to the MIST CLUB to attend the "Kpop Hitz Private Recording" party.

at 6pm.. yes, I stand for 2 hours just waiting for the party to start. The party finally starts!! The opening guest is Soul Krazy, the 2010 Battleground final champiom. They danced 4Minute's "Highlight". We are all so HIGH!!

Then, after playing some boredom games.. G.NA appeared!! She's the first one to perform in this mini concert!! She sang "I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better", the favourite song of mine!! After the interview.. her english was damn good... she sang "Supa Solo"!!!!!!!

after some commercials break, my target today, 4Minute, finally appeared on stage!! They performed "HUH". my HyunA damn pretty!! During the interview, almost all of us shouted HyunA's name. haha~ the MC tried to stop us for a few times, cause 4Minute and the translator can't listen what are they saying to each other!! haha~ that's so funny, but we didn't stop shouting HyunA's name, and HyunA did wave her hands to us!! ahh~ I fell for her cuteness!! Then, they performed "Hot Issue". Every KPOP fans sang to this song and shouted the slogans!! HyunA was so cute~~~

then, every girls dream man - B2ST came out and performed "Shock" and "Beautiful". wow~ Every girls and boys were crazy when they came out!! but.. my fav GiKwang was not here. TT

This KPOP party was DAEBAK!!! My first time watchin 4Minute, B2ST and G.NA's live performance!! They're AWESOME!! I love HyunA and G.NA more and more!!!

没有评论:

发表评论