2010年12月8日星期三

Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Don't have the mood to type in chinese. Once again, forgive the broken english of mine.

Yesterday, I went to the premier screening of the third film of Narnia series - The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

I'm a Narnia series fan, so I'm very happy when I got the ticktes for this movie.



This film, the main characters aren't my fav Peter and Susan. Edmund and Lucy, the youngsters, and their irritating cousin Eustace, and the hot king, Caspian were the main characters. Even Aslan, the lion, just came out for a few minutes...

The hot Narnia king, Caspian.

Although my fav just came out for a short time, this film is still nice! In this film, Edmund and Lucy grew up. Edmund turns into a damn hot and cute guy~ Lucy's still cute and kind. The story is easy to understand. All Narnia fans, you must watch this!!

RETURN TO MAGIC, RETURN TO HOPE, RETURN TO NARNIA. =)


oh my Aslan~

this part is touching.

Some Pevensie Family pictures
The 4~
My fav, Peter!
My fav too, Susan~
Edmund. He's so hot now.
Lucy. She doesn't change much.

The first episode of Narnia is in 2005, that means I've been watchin Narnia since 9 years old... wow..

PS: I'm in love with Harry Potter since I was 5...

没有评论:

发表评论