2010年12月19日星期日

Long Update.

1211, the day I will never forget in my life. This day, is our GIRLS first time concert in MALAYSIA. And I attended it. Although it's not a VIP seat, but I really did enjoy this 90 minute show full of WG and we, the WonderFuls love to them.


GIRLS performing my fav song - Ibabo (This Fool). I love this style of them~ Simple but still pretty.


A 2ye moment!


The angel that always bright up my heart and day, SunYe.




The hubby of my angel, YeEun.


The always grateful leader Min. This part is so touching.

Okay. Shared enough of pics I found on SunYe's thread. Sorry that it's always focused Sun pics~ haha~

Back to the concert. Hmm. When the GIRLS came out, I'm already screaming like hell. In this concert, I only put my eyes on my SunYe and sometimes for our Queen Yenny. haha~ After a few songs, YuBin and the two maknaes had their solo perfs first. YuBin's "So What" perf damn awesome!! HyeLim's rap shocked me too.. I didn't know that she could rap this well. SoHee is still performing "Single Ladies", but I love it~

After solos, the GIRLS joined back SoHee on stage. "Headache" and my fav "Ibabo". aww~ They're so CUTE!!! Then, the appa and omma of WG had their solos. YeEun is really a talented singer. She played the piano and sang a small part of "Tainted Love", then she rocked the stage!! wow~~!! Then, my SunYe finally came out. Before she appeared on stage, a VCR came out. It was playing SunYe's childhood pic and her audition's clips, and a message from her to WonderFuls. It was really touching. When she went on stage, I first thought I saw an angel. It is no lie, SunYe really looks like an angel when she wear the white skirt and the stage had some mist coming out.. She sang "You Raise Me Up". Watching SunYe's solo performance was the best thing ever!!!

During "I Tried", the GIRLS went down the stage to the VIP area. haizz.. I'm so jealous bout it. Then, Yenny chosed a damn lucky male fan of SoHee's upstage, and the GIRLS sang "Saying I Love You" (another fav of mine) to him!! During singing, they gave that guy a rose, a giant doll, even take photos with him!! my SunYe still put her arms on his shoulder!!!! I almost cried that part!!! SunYe ah... T^T (but I saw 2ye moments in this perf, so it's okay to me now~)

I still remember that WG had a short video clip (forgive my broken english la..). In that video, five of them act as WonderFul, and waiting for the "Wonder Girls" outside JYPE during winter.

Sun - YuBin fan
Yenny - SoHee fan
SoHee - Yenny fan
YuBin - SunYe fan
HyeLim - HyeLim fan. haha~

When I first saw who WG act as, I was like, WHAT?? WHY NOT 2YE?? THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER MAN!!!! but, SunYe can really act, she's so cute!!! I really want to jump in that screen and hugged her!!!!!

Conclusion, there's a few 2ye moments in this concert that makes me excited till now!! And, SunYe is so damn pretty!! Words can't describe how pretty she is!! Yenny's singing skill is.. wow! One word, AMAZING!! I just can't stop loving 2ye!!



PS: please forgive my broken english... I just wanna say, WONDER GIRLS zzang!! SunYe, YeEun, I love you two!!!

没有评论:

发表评论