2010年5月17日星期一

Crazy Now..

Today,haha!I'm really playing crazy with my classmate -- Shi Hui.

We two just keep playing and talking during classes... Haha, I forget about teacher's in the class when playing..

I felt happy today. Cause today, I really noticed I have already forgot the feelings about her.

We are really still friends! =) We will say hi when we met each other, I don't feel embarassed too when seeing her!

Girls, I've really give up my feelings to two of them! HAHA~ that's why I felt happy and acting crazy today....

YEE WAH,QIAN XUAN~ I'm not a les anymore! Don't you two laugh at me anymore~

Feel lazy to type in chinese today.. Please forgive my broken english...

2 条评论:

  1. what the.. ==
    finnee.
    no more lesbians ever again. XD

    回复删除
  2. hahas... I will be angry if you say that I'm a les..

    回复删除