2009年10月15日星期四

Down down mood~

Just finish our final test. But i really do not have a good mood to play or do other something..

After the kemahiran hidup test, on my question paper, I wrote lots of things. It's all about friendship's.

I really feel down now, with no reason. I just feel a little sad about we are going to be seperate. Maybe different class, and maybe different school.

I just can't accept the fate we are going to seperate. Xian and qian xuan, will you guys stop arguing and fighting? Could you all just cherish the time we be together? I hate to see friens arguing within each other. PLEASE~ I beg to you two..

If you guys feel free, just contact me to hangout. I'm willing to hangout with you guys. You guys are really a gang of great friends to me.

2 条评论:

  1. hey girl.
    sorry didn't reply you just now ya.
    cause it's already late till i recieved the message.
    i'm charging my phone. x.x
    sorry girl. xp

    回复删除
  2. hahas..
    never mind..
    cause i sms yee wah,
    she's sleeping==

    you leaved a comment without replying to what I wrote in the post? hahas.. you are so wierd.. ><

    回复删除